Protech Roofing Coloring Contest
RAISE THE ROOF! PROTECH ROOFING IS HAVING A CONTEST!
Ages 2-7: Coloring Contest – Print and color the Santa on a Roof themed images below, per your child’s age group. Then snap a picture and submit it to Protech by December 11th. Winners will each get a sack of age-appropriate toys!
Contest will be broken into two groupings: (ages 2-4) and (ages 5-7). One winner will be selected from each age group. All entries must be hand-colored using crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens or any other traditional mediums.
Entries must be submitted one of two ways:
(1) Send us an email to Reception.email@example.com and attaching a photo of your child’s coloring page, with your child’s name and age.
(2) Find the post on our Facebook page “COLORING CONTEST” and add the image with your child’s name and age.
By submitting an entry, you agree to the following official contest rules:
- Limit one (1) entry per person
- This contest is for children aged 2-7… and still believe in Santa Clause!
- All entries must be original and entirely created by entrant. Please no help from parents or older siblings/helpers.
- All entries must include the artist’s full name, age (at time of entry), mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- All entries must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on December 11, 2023 by a parent/legal guardian 18 years or older. (This constitutes parent/legal guardian permission).
- Drawings will be judged independently based on the ability of each entrant. Each entry will be judged on coloring skill and creativity. A winner from each age group will be chosen by judges in their sole discretion. The staff will contact the potential winners by method of submission on or before December 14, 2023.
- All selected winners will have their entries posted on Protech’s webpage, social media outlets and traditional holiday promotion & communications.
- The winning entries become property of Protech and the winners release claim to rights.
- The contest hosted by Protech Roofing is in no way sponsored, endorsed by or associated with Facebook.
(Winner’s parents or guardians must be a Central Florida resident.)